Magician has cup with pepper and water.
Volunteer puts fingers in water trying to separate the pepper.
This will not work.
Magician puts fingers in water and the water separates.
(make sure there is a sink nearby so volunteer can wash hand)
Command #1: By typing in ‘tree’ into Dos, you can view all of the folders (not files) on the computer or User. Pretty cool but then again pretty worthless. Just a cool thing to know.
Command #2: By typing in ‘ipconfig’ you can view your default gateway ip adress for your router. This is really only useful if you are good with the computer and are trying to fix your internet connection, you can look at what’s wrong.
Command #3: By typing in ‘format c:’ you can delete all the information on your hard drive, if you want to start new or something, but dont do that just to be an idiot.
Command #4: By typing in ‘netstat’ or ‘nbtstat’ (both similar) you can view the TCP/IP network of your computer.
Command #5: By typing in ‘title whatever’ the blue bar at the top where it is command prompt will be replaced with whatever you typed after title.
2: Press enter and watch your window’s “shaking it”. You can change the value of i if you wish
Note : It is a good trick. You can replace the rabbit with something else if you want.
Effect : A live rabbit appears inside a bundle of large silks.
Magic Secret : Take one silk, and lay it down flat. Then take a rabbit and put it in the center of the silk. Then tie two corners of it together, and hang the knot on a nail that is nailed on the back of your magic table, or put the bundle in a servante. Then, to present the trick, show about 5 silks empty, and count them onto the table. Then, when you pick them up, hook your thumb under the knot of the silk hanging behind the table, and carry it up behind the silks. Then walk to the front of the table, closer to the audience, and produce the rabbit. You will find that the rabbit will easily come out the side of the handkerchief it was tied in…
Try to take this test mentally.
Dont write anything down .
1) Pick a number from 2-9.It can be 2, 9 or anything in between.
2) Take that number, and multiply it by 9.
3) That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
4) Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5) Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters A=1,B=2,C=3 and so on…
6) Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
7) Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal that starts with this letter.
8) Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color that starts with this letter.
Note : There are no Orange Kangaroos in Denmark ….
This math trick is really cool. Just try it!
1. Grab a calculator (You won’t be able to do this one in your head)
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (NOT the area code-if your number is 01-123-4567, the 1st 3 digits are 123)
3. Multiply by 80
4. Add 1
5. Multiply by 250
6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number
7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again
8. Subtract 250
9. Divide number by 2
Do you recognize the answer?
x= first 3 digits of phone number
y= last 4 digits
=[250(80x+1) + (2y - 250)] / 2
=[20000x + 250 + 2y - 250] / 2
=[20000x + 2y] / 2
= 10000x + y
= your phone number